Schreiner Marketing Communications is both a licensed management consultancy and communications agency based in Vienna, Austria with a select group of senior employees and independent international partners. We are dedicated to helping international firms increase the effectiveness and efficiency of their marketing and communication activities. We specialize in analysis, strategy development, and creative solution development/implementation with a focus on competitive advantage, results, and return on investments.
We have created business and brand value on behalf of numerous Fortune 500 and leading European firms including: Unilever, Reckitt Benckiser, Gillette, Interbrew, Nestlé, L'Oreal, Helene Curtis, Johnson & Johnson, Procter & Gamble, General Motors, Microsoft, Wirtschafts-Trend Zeitschriften-Verlags-GmbH (trend, profil), Zürich Insurance, Skandia, Allianz, Dunkin' Donuts, The Swatch Group, Silhouette International, Lindt & Spüngli, and more.
We would be delighted to discuss your marketing, sales, and communication situation or specific need with you at your convenience and without initial obligation. To send us an email please click here.
Marketing and Strategy Advice and Services:
Our consulting services range from classic individual and strategic assignments in the area of marketing, sales and communications to fully integrated programs both for B2B and B2C. This can include, for example:
- Marketing due diligence (M&A, product launches)
- Situation analysis, strategy evaluation/development,
- Monitoring and evaluation of communication (own and competitive),
- Evaluation of communication strategies and campaigns,
- Streamlining of related business processes, business development, sales support,
- Media optimization, selection, evaluation, briefing of marketing service firms incl. pitch advice,
- Marketing controlling, and more.
Outstanding and Award Winning Advertising and Communication:
We are a full-service agency providing all aspects of communication beginning with sound and competitive communication strategies, and outstanding creative solutions and can include:
- Brand and logo development, corporate identity/corporate design,
- Advertising campaigns (TV, radio, print, outdoor, PR),
- Package design, collateral, display and trade fair materials,
- Websites and on line marketing,
- Internal communication,
- Communication research, and more.